April 1, 2016

Wizard101 & Pirate101: Rubber Ducky Mount

Hi there!

I hope you're having a fun April Fool's Day! Kingsisle is celebrating today by introducing a new Rubber Ducky Mount in the crowns shop for 3,750 crowns! They're also giving away a FREE Helm of Ultimate Protection hat. You can get your free hat by clicking on this hyperlink -> HERE for the Wizard101 Website or -> HERE for the Pirate101 Website.  These items will only be available for purchase and redeem until April 5th at 11:59 P.M. CST so make sure you try to  buy the mount and get that free hat before they're gone! I hope all of you have a great day today. By the way, this is my last W101 & P101 blog post... APRIL FOOLS! Yeah, I bet most of you knew, but I still wanted to make it anyway. Enjoy your new mounts and hats on the game!! :D



No comments: