April 1, 2016

Major Changes: TV Show Review Blog!

Hi there,

I decided to change the main point of this blog and start reviewing tv shows instead of blogging about W101 & P101 since I haven't had as much time to do that lately. I love the games, but I don't think blogging about them is my thing. I haven't been blogging that long, so I'll be changing backgrounds and everything soon.

Image belongs to OUAT & HULU
One show that I decided to review first is one of my favorite shows... ONCE UPON A TIME. This show is about your favorite fairytales trapped in this town in Maine, called Storybrooke. This show airs on ABC at 8/7 Central. This show is a pretty nice show and really was the only show I could think of to make this an April Fool's joke post. You should know by now that I wouldn't change this blog even for my favorite show! It's a pretty nice show, you should really check it out! Did I mention that this post is a joke. It is a nice show. Show, show, show, show, tv show. Pretty nice. Right? This post doesn't make sense so you should stop reading. Are you still reading? It's an an April Fool's joke! :P April Fools! :D I hope you all have a great day!

  • OUAT IS: a great show, but this is an April Fool's joke and I had to make little bullet points to make it seem like an official review.
  • 10/10 and 5 Stars! That's my review for my joke and this show. :D 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reviewing my favorite TV show. I love this show because it is packed full of adventure, magic, mystery and mostly fantasy which are all elements that I enjoy.

souvik said...

I like the show and watch it every week. I like the storyline: A demon named Castiel trying to hunt two hunters, Sam and Dean Winchester. I would rate the show 66.6/100.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy April fool to you too :P

P.S. I liked your review and april fool joke :D

Unknown said...

I love that show never miss it. :)