August 4, 2017

August Is Here?!

Hi there!

I apologize for the long hiatus. I have been waiting for my computer fixed. It took money and time to get it fixed, but I'm proud to announce that I am finally back! The past month has been one crazy month.. Sad, Happy, and Exciting. I believe the future is looking bright and I hope to do everything I can to be a friend to all of you reading/not reading. I am also hoping to improve on a lot of my past mistakes - we're all human, so it's okay that we make mistakes as long as we learn from them. Now that I've updated you on a few things, here are a few updates that I wanted to share with you:

Autumn Dreamwalker made an awesome Graphic for the Halloween Run! I know I'm sharing early, but I always look forward to these events since I can spend time with you all. Can't wait to interact more. By the way... The Halloween Run will be unlike any past event. There will be activities and contests all day leading up to the official run... then a contest after. Trust me, you're going to enjoy it! I will release more information on August 28th. Keep an eye out! My plans are to announce a major contest on that day. Speaking of Halloween, I've changed the theme of my website. I hope you like it! It may be early, but there's never anything wrong with celebrating early. 



Speaking of events.. We had the Santa Run for Christmas in July! I had fun interacting with everyone. We didn't have contests at this event and announced that we wouldn't. It was a nice turn out and I'm glad each and everyone of you were able to make it. We did however have an issue involving bad behavior.. I have one response to this:

Hall Monitors Will Likely Be Present At Future Events

 I'm currently working with Kingsisle to figure this out. I love seeing you all have fun, but I don't want you dealing with things going on in the community that none of us like. I want you to feel safe at these events and not have to deal with people who don't want to behave. Our events are a family-friendly zone and always will be. That's really most of the updates that I have. Please stick around for more posts this month. I'm going to get back to posting now! Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. Always Be You!

No comments: