December 6, 2018

25 Days - Day 6: Winter Wonderland

Hello!

It's the 6th Day of December which means it's time for the 6th Christmas song of the month! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by. Well, to be honest, I still can't believe it's December. It's time that I believe it because Christmas is quickly approaching! Speaking of Christmas, my town hosts a Christmas Window type of event each year downtown. They sing Christmas Carols, have sleigh rides, and Christmas lights all over! It's really amazing. To make it even better, it snowed today. This will be the first time there will be snow on the ground at the event. It's going to be amazing! I'm going to bring some hot chocolate & walk down this pathway. I will try to make a new blog post with this real-life adventure sometime tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs... "Winter Wonderland" by The Eurythmics! 

No comments: