December 11, 2018

Wizard101 Zazzle Store: 10th Anniversary T-Shirts Coming In 2019

Hello Wizards!

Our awesome CM, Mathew, just announced via Twitter that the 10th Anniversary T-Shirts (shown on the recent Anniversary Part 4) will be coming to the official Wizard101 Zazzle Store in 2019! It's been quite some time since the Zazzle Store has had new items, so this should be a surprise to everyone. Make sure to keep an eye out on the Official Wizard101 Social Media pages early next year for more information.


I would also like to thank Kingsisle for sending me one of these amazing shirts! I was so excited to see it arrive in the mail today. It's nice to see that Wizard101 is still successful after 10 years. If you would have told me back in July of 2009 that the game would still be popular in 2018, I'd believe you. Seriously, I had no doubt Kingsisle would make it to their 10th Birthday. Just like I have no doubt that they'll make it to their 20th. Thank you for an amazing game & shirt, Kingsisle. :)

Check Out The Zazzle Store:

No comments: