December 31, 2018

2018: A Year In Review

Hi there!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far & you're looking forward to counting down to 2019. I know quite a few awesome people in our community are already in 2019... Makes you wonder how the future is going. :P Anyway, I'm making this blog post today to talk a bit about things that happened this year + what will happen in 2019!



This year has been a year of Events, Streams, and so much more! While this year has been a little different from previous years, I've enjoyed hosting these events to bring this wonderful community together. We already have plans for next year (view video at the end of the post for more information about these plans) and I hope y'all are able to check all of our Holiday-themed events out next year. I recently made a Recap Video from the Santa Run that I thought I'd share again on this post. Feel free to click on the play button below to watch this Event Recap Video below:


This video was made during this year's Santa Run to show appreciation for all of you for what you've done to inspire us to continue these events for the community. We look forward to hosting even more events as we progress into the new year & start of the next decade. Your support for our events means the world to us! Thank you all for continuing to inspire us to host events with our main goal of bringing the community together. I love all of Y'all! 



One other amazing thing has happened this year is the start of our group questing streams. I've had so much fun streaming with such great friends since the start of Wizard City. We'll be starting Dragonspyre soon! We'll continue to progress through the worlds as we enter 2019. Thank you to everyone that has stopped by during our group questing streams to help out or to say hello. Your support means a lot. I can't wait to continue these in 2019 for both Wizard101 and Pirate101. On top of that, we'll be streaming other games too.. You'll have to stick around to see that. :D



The Year 2018 has been one big adventure & a learning experience. I look forward to bringing what I learned this year to improve in the New Year. I've planned so much already for the New Year that there was no way I could fit it all on this post so I made a 30-minute rambling video that you can watch below. Next year will be a great year! Let's progress in 2019 & make the year the best year ever whether it's real life, in game, etc.  Also feel free to watch the video below for more details about a change to the events, stream, this website, and more. Thank you all for reading this post. Until 2019, I'll see you around the Spiral. Happy New Year!

No comments: