May 9, 2020

Spiral News - Episode 1

Hello Wizards!

Long time, no talk. It's been a Century! Okay, maybe it hasn't, but I have taken a bit of a break from blogging. Today, I wanted to make a new blog post to share some news with y'all. Over the past few weeks, I have been preparing to grow my YouTube Channel, Edward Lifegem. I've created a few videos, including the start of a new series called, Spiral News.



Spiral News is a weekly series that will premiere each Friday on my YouTube Channel. This series will promote all of the important Wizard101 News stories of each week, along with a few other surprise segments that will be added as each episode premieres. All major news updates will be released right away. I have a lot more planned for this YouTube channel as well. If you would like to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, feel free to click on the link below. And just below the link, you can watch the first episode of Spiral News! Enjoy! 


No comments: