March 24, 2014

More Pirate101 Teasers Released!

Ahoy Pirates,

Kingsisle release more panorama teasers today, that I think has nothing to do with the Advanced Pets but might.. It depends, we'll have to see. I do know there's a pet in one of the pictures that looks like a new pet. I have that feeling something is about to be released on the test realm, so get ready. I think the test realm will be released sometime today or tomorrow. I'm really leaning towards tomorrow. I really can't wait to test out all of the updates that will be coming to the game soon! Are you excited about this? I hope you are. :) Okay.. that's it for now, please click on the image to the right to check out all of the new panoramas. :D Enjoy! I'll see around the spiral.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you get the picture to go to the site?

Edward Lifegem said...

Hey Talon! I actually clicked on the prt sc button on my keyboard and then opened up paint, then clicked on paste and cropped out everything else that was in the background. If you have anymore questions, just ask! :)