March 24, 2014

Pirate101 Advanced Pets Coming Soon!

Ahoy Pirates!

Today Massively announced that Kingsisle will be adding advanced pets to the game soon. We'll have to test the new update out on the test realm so that means we'll have a chance to see what new pets (morphs) can be created and talents will be added to pets. Wizard101 added advanced pets a few years ago and the talents really do help my wizard to quest through the game. I think this new update on the game will help pirates a lot with battles and will give everyone a lot to do! I can't wait to level my pets on the game to see what new talents and powers they'll give us. Are you excited??! I know I am. If you would like to read more, just click on the image below to read the Massively Article! :D I think the test realm will be released this week, so get ready for a lot of new fun. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if it will be anything like Wizard101 my pet on wizard is basically my life source and since my pet on pirate isnt a privateer I hope it's a real masked killer ;) hehe