March 14, 2014

Side Questing On My Life Wizard!

Hello Wizards,

I can't show you how nice it is outside where I live, but I'll tell you! It's going to be 70 degrees and Sunny today where I live. Wait.. why am I telling you the weather where I live? Well I have to thank the life wizards in the spiral for making today such a nice day where I live! I am going to go outside today and enjoy this nice day, but first.. I'm going to make this blog post and tell you what I was up to on the game today.




















I didn't level much on the game today since it was early in the morning and in the mornings I don't leveling too much. I know if I level through the game a lot in the morning, I'll forget what I did and won't be able to make any blog posts. I've had that happen plenty of times in the past. Today I decided to log onto my life wizard, Edward Lifegem, and catch up on some side quests that I haven't had a chance to finish. I have a ton of side quests in my book and I think I'm going to finish them all before I make it to Azteca. I think I'll level up if I finish all of the side quests I didn't pick up or finish in the past. I know there's a lot of side quests in Avalon that I need to finish because I didn't pick up any of the quests when I was leveling through. I had that issue last year with my computer and I just wanted to get through Avalon as quickly as possible so I wouldn't have it again. Now that I have a new computer, it'll be nice to finally finish up all of the side quests I haven't finished. Anyways, that's all I did on the game today. I think tomorrow I'll start questing on my myth wizard again.. he's made it to the Elephant Graveyard, last area of Zafaria, and he'll finish that world soon! Until then, I'll see you around the spiral. :)


No comments: