March 25, 2014

Pirate101 Advanced Companions!

Ahoy Pirates!

I'm sure you've heard by now that Kingsisle will also be releasing an advanced companion update to the test realm soon along with advanced pets! Don't get me wrong, these are two separate updates that Kingsisle plans on releasing to Pirate101. I think this is my favorite update they plan on adding to the game. I thought we would have a lot to do with advanced pets. I think the advanced companions will be a lot of fun and we'll have a lot to do before the next world update (if they don't release one, I think they'll release a 5 level world for some reason, but I'm only guessing). I will send you to an article on the MMORPG Website to read more information about this update but I wanted to tell you something else they plan on releasing before I do send you over. All pirate classes will get new Class Companions starting at level 4! You can click on the image below to see more information about these companions and many more updates about companions on the MMORPG Website. Thanks Kingsisle. I can't wait to see all of these updates on the test realm. You've been working hard on the game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 different updates but wouldnt this be in 1 test realm?

Edward Lifegem said...

Yes, I believe both the Advanced Companions & Advanced Pets will be on the same test realm with all of the other updates they plan on adding. :)