March 21, 2014

Wizard101 Character Update: Edward Lifegem

Hello Wizards!

Today has been such a nice day outside and I've spent the entire day on the internet! I'm not mad, I did go outside a little bit today and that's how I know it's nice outside. I spent the day on the internet (at least this morning) because I wanted to finish up a quest that my life wizard, Edward Lifegem, has been stuck on a few days. Before I begin on what quest he's been stuck on, let me talk about the quest before that..



















A few days ago I decided to start leveling on my life wizard again. I wanted to finish a lot of side quests before I began questing on my main quests so I leveled a few days through side quests and then started to quest again on my main quest (the more xp you have, the better- you never know when you're going to level). I had to defeat a few things that I have actually been stuck on for 6 months because of the computer issue that I was having and it wouldn't let me quest long in Avalon because I couldn't switch areas. I'm so happy I have my new computer so I can level again without any trouble. Anyways, I had to collect a few things from them and it only took three fights to collect what I needed. 



















After I finished the quest of collecting, I got to enter Ghost Avalon. I knew I wouldn't be able to complete this dungeon alone so I had help from my sister, Melissa Rainstrider. I'm not like Alexander Lionheart, so there's no way I'd be able to solo this dungeon so I'm thankful I had help! :D The dungeon wasn't difficult to defeat since ice and life are strong schools and all! :P We had a little bit of difficulty defeating morganthe since she kept using mana burn when we fizzled and got over 7 pips. This dungeon would have been bad if I soloed. Well I'll still be there right now, yeah in the Ambrose Realm, Avalon, Ghost Avalon, fighting morganthe... hahahah... Anyways, I'm so happy I completed this dungeon, that's one thing out of the way. I still have one more dungeon I need to complete before I have access to Azteca. I think I'll blog about that too so you know where my life wizard is. I won't make too many posts about that but I hope you like these little updates I plan on doing with all my wizards I level on. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day. See ya'll around the spiral!


No comments: