March 15, 2014

I See Grey Ogre Spiders!

Hello Wizards,

How are you today?! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far, I know I am. I got to quest through the Elephant Graveyard today. I'm getting so close to finishing Zafaria, it's crazy! I know I'm going to blog through Avalon too. I might make Edward Mythgem a second main character that I quest on so this blog is always updated even on days where there's no news in the spiral. I love questing on my myth wizard, I hope you love reading my blogs about him and I hope to continue these type of posts longer than any other blogs. I decided to make a new label (Edward Mythgem) for all of my blogs that I have and will have. :D



















Before I begin this post... Wow... Kingsisle really does make wonderful graphics, I LOVE taking screenshots like these. If you don't play Wizard101 or Pirate101 and want a game to try out, you should try out one of these two. I was expecting this to be my main screenshot, not one of the best ones I've ever taken. I had to tweet the screenshot above out to everyone before I even published this post! Thanks KI for a wonderful game. :D Now back to my blog about this wonderful game.. A few days ago I had to gain access to the Elephant Graveyard by collecting items for protection through Spider Webs so I can defeat a boss to collect the last gem I needed to gain access to the Elephant Graveyard. After I collected the gem I had to put the gems in an elephant pedestal to open the doors that were blocking my way to the Elephant Graveyard. After I opened the doors, I had to talk to an elephant I met there, Queen Elissa. The queen told me that Morganthe's agents stole her power and she wanted me to go to a place called the Drum House to collect her magical instrument drums. Once I made it there I had to clear spider webs and met a few spiders that didn't like me at all.... (Proof is the screenshot above)



















I had to defeat two Grey Ogre spiders so I could collect the six drums Queen Elissa wanted me to collect. After I was done collecting the drums, I ran back to the Queen and she told me she wanted me to place the drums by the gravestones. After I place the drums on the gravestones, Queen Elissa then told me that she wanted me to purify the polluted springs in the Elephant Graveyard. I need to collect Kani Peppers from the Spider-Weavers and Blue (word I can't spell) flowers. I know this quest from heart because I believe I have blogged about it before. I will blog about it again, but you should know it's not my favorite quest. I don't like this quest at all because it takes so long to complete it. I will still blog about it and the quests after that quest. :) I really do enjoy questing on my myth wizard again and blogging about it for the first time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great day. I'll see you around the spiral. :)


1 comment:

Elijah Light Thief said...

Nice! My myth is only lvl 23, and i am working on him. Could we meet up sometime?