March 23, 2014

Pirate101 Character Update: My Witchdoctor, Edward

Ahoy Pirates,

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've been spending too much on both of Kingsisle's games and forget about blogging. I promise this coming week I'll have more blog posts to share with you all. I love blogging and feel if I don't get at least 6 blog posts published in one week, then I'm not happy about that. Anyways, I promise I'll start blogging again tomorrow. I plan on leveling my swashbuckler again through his quests and of course farming for gold for my Witchdoctor.. I have that feeling Kingsisle will release something soon and I want to be prepared for the next major update by making sure all of my companions are leveled to level 65. Lately I've been farming Friar so I could level up the rest of my companions that aren't at level 65 yet and I'm getting pretty close to finishing everything up. So far my Witchdoctor is already level 65 and have a nautical level of 65. I'd love to level all of my companions to level 65. I know... I'll have to level them through the next world but I feel if all of my companions are closer to my level, I won't have any problem at first in the next world. Crazy... OH... talk about updates, did you see the recent spoiler Kingsisle released to the public?? I can't believe they're going to change Avery's Court. I love the new staircase they are planning on adding. There's also a new building and dock in the image. If you would like to see more of that, just click on the random image below that has nothing to do with the new updates! I think that's it for today. Until tomorrow, I'll see you around the spiral. :D


No comments: