October 17, 2012

1st Pirate101 Commercial!

Ahoy Pirates!

Yesterday Kingsisle released Pirate101's first commercial! I am very glad that we are all here to actually view that, not much of us had a chance to view Wizard101's first commercial.. Here's the videos of Pirate101 and Wizard101 Commercials! Do you like them? :) I certainly do!

Pirate101's first Commercial 
-Released October 16th 2012

Wizard101's first Commercial
-Viewed first in 2008!

Thank you Kingsisle for the best games in the world! I absolutely love them along with 30 million other players! I may have said this 30 million times, but.. Kingsisle is the best game team in the world! I really hope you get a lot of players for Pirate101 (I know there will be) and can't wait to see more success you get the end of this year and the coming year. Oh and I hope you get an interview one day from GMA Friendly, Lydia and Todd! You deserve it :) All of you at Kingsisle do!

3 comments:

Autumn DreamWalker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The adventure of the spiral said...

Love it!!!! It gives me excitement every time I watch it!

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Wow, I can't believe I never saw the Wizard101 commercial before now! I do really like the Pirate101 one though! It definitely makes me want to play the game :P