February 2, 2019

Friendship Event (Canceled)

Hi there!

A few days ago I announced that I was parting ways with Kingsisle & the community. Yesterday was one of the roughest days I've had in quite some time. While Wizard101 & Pirate101 are online games, I believe I've made the community a major part of my life.



I first joined this community when I was 16 years old. I will be turning 26 in July. I do have a life outside of the games & community, but this community was still a major part of my life. I've made friendships that have lasted nearly a decade. While it seems easy to leave all of that behind, it truly isn't, especially leaving on bad terms. I don't want to leave on bad terms with all of my friends who have supported this website, our events, and our streams. I would like to have one final event with all of you who truly support what we've done for the community. More information:

When
Saturday, February 16th 
3:00 pm Central / 4:00 pm Eastern

Where
The Commons, Greyrose Realm

I will not stream this event. I'd love to know some of your favorite community & in-game memories. I have so many fun & funny memories I'd love to share with all of you. You have no idea how much my life has changed (in a positive way) because of the kindness you have shown to me. If you aren't able to make it to this event, that's fine. I love all of you. Thank you so much for reading. 


No comments: