February 17, 2019

Wizard101: St. Patrick's Day Event 2019 - Sunday, March 17th

Hello Wizards!

I hope all of you have been having a great month! This year has been flying by. I can't believe that we're already nearing March! With that, I've decided that today (about a month before St. Patrick's Day) would be a great day to announce our first event of the year - our St. Patrick's Day event!



When?
Sunday, March 17th
4:00 pm Central / 5:00 pm Eastern

Where?
Ravenwood, Leprechaun Realm
(Multi-Area Event)

Official Stream?

Spread the word! I hope y'all are able to make it to our first event of the year. Dye your gear green and wear all green if you think you'll be able to attend. In the meantime, I'm going to prepare for our 4th Annual Bunny Run + improve the quality of our streams. I'm planning on purchasing a new microphone and hopefully switching up our streaming software. I am hopeful that this year will be a great year! Thank you all again for your support. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. :) 


No comments: