September 10, 2012

Drop Down Menu!

Hello!

I made a new feature on my blog with the help of Autumn Dreamwalker called the drop down menu or list. This will help you get to information faster, I might add more information to the pages or another page of more information for this on each Wizard101, Pirate101 and Blog Posts.. There might be a bug on it when you scroll through one list and try to scroll through another, I will try my best to get that fixed until then refresh the page if you want to go through the other drop down menus. Enjoy! :)



See you around the Spiral!


~ Edward Lifegem

2 comments:

Swordroll said...

Looks awesome!

However, when I mouseover and try to click on the drop down menu, it disappears.

Edward Lifegem said...

Thanks! Yes, trying fix that, having a little bit of trouble trying to though, hopefully it will be fixed soon :)