September 12, 2012

Pirate101 Mooshu

Ahoy!

Pirate101 released images of Mooshu, not Wizard101 Mooshu, Pirate101 Mooshu! I can't believe the graphics in this Mooshu, Kingsisle has once again made a game with great graphics. Here are a few of my favorite pictures! 





This Mooshu looks very peaceful, I think my life Wizard might need a vacation here sometime if its okay for Wizards to transition over to Pirate101 :D I have no doubt Mooshu is going to be the same in a way as the Mooshu in Pirate101 with the enemies. What do you think Pirate101's Mooshu is going to be like, the same? Different? Peaceful for Life Wizards? :) Comment below and tell me your thoughts about Pirate101's Mooshu! Here's more information about Mooshu on Pirate101's website..


See you around the Spiral!


~ Edward Lifegem

3 comments:

ThatFrostweaver said...

YUM YUM FRUIT!GET THAT TREE AND KILL THE EMPEROR THAT WE HEALED!

Anonymous said...

Mooshu looks amazing :D

Unknown said...

Hey go there and smuggle YUM YUM FRUIT on Wizard101 Mooshu and sell it to Zeke in the commons and tell him to ship it to the Skull Island Tavern where Yum is