January 10, 2013

New Site Update

Hi there!

The site has been down since yesterday and I've added a new template and yes it does look different, so far there's no background. I will be adding a header sometime later so you'll have to deal with the letters only :) I invite all of you to zoom around the blog and see all of the great updates, I've added information to pages and will continue to do so for the next few days! I hope all of you like the new update, if you do please comment below on the post or tell me on Facebook or Twitter where I post this blog post :) Thanks for being such great supporters :D.



3 comments:

Just Emma said...

*astounded*
WOW. This is really, really cool.

Evan Silver said...

I like it pretty good, just am not a fan of squished pictures on post previews.

Edward Lifegem said...

I'll see what I can do about that! :) Thanks for telling me.