September 3, 2017

Wizard101: My Official Halloween Costume

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a great weekend. Lately, I've had time to log into Wizard to prepare for next month's Halloween Run. I can't believe how much I've prepared for this event. On this post, I will talk more about my costume this year!

Aladdin - Halloween Run 2016


If you attended the Halloween Run last year, you may have noticed that I dressed up as Aladdin. It was pretty easy getting everything together for this costume. This year, however, was a little tougher to decide since I couldn't find some equipment that I wanted to use. This Halloween, I wanted to be Jafar! I mean he's pretty awesome and he wants to show everyone that he's changed, but this time he's competing with Aladdin to show you how awesome of a party he can throw this year.

Jafar - Halloween Run 2017


Now, he may have found a new powerful weapon in the Crystal Groves of Dragonspyre, but this doesn't mean he's going to take over Wizard City by casting a spell which turned all of the wizards into - Ghouls, Vampires, Witches, Warlocks, Skeletons and more.. He doesn't want to take over Wizard City... Okay, that's exactly what wants to do! With help from his spooky friends, he's going to take over Wizard City and show Merle Ambrose and these wizards who's boss. Jafar does promise to change everyone back after Halloween! Hope to see you at the Halloween Run on Saturday, October 28th. Let's help Jafar take over Wizard City with the largest takeover to ever occur.


No comments: