September 24, 2018

The Untold Spiral: Decaversary Event Recap

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today I wanted to talk about an event that I was able to attend over the weekend. Vanessa Mythdust, from The Untold Spiral, had an awesome Scavenger & Tag event. This event was the final part of the Wizard101 Decaversary Fansite Celebrations.



We all started gathering in Golem Court early in the afternoon to wait for Vanessa's event. The wait wasn't long at all! It seemed like as soon as I arrived, Vanessa was ready to teleport everyone to the house. Now, if you know me, you'll know that I love taking screenshots. I took so many screenshots of this event that even if I made 20 blog posts like this one, I would still have screenshots to use. There's really a backstory of why I take so many screenshots at events... before I tell you why let's talk about what happened at the party.



Vanessa quickly teleported everyone to her Battlemage Keep Castle. Here she started housing games up and the winners of each housing game would win 3-5 packs of their choice! We played Wildfire Tag and Zeke's Scavenger Hunt. I think my favorite game was the Wildfire Tag since I wasn't participating to win a prize. I got to turn everyone I could into a fire elf! :D So everytime someone would win a game, everyone would go back and line up near the housing games for the next game announcement. 



This event was a lot of fun. Sadly I had to leave early because I'm still getting over being sick. But I still had a lot of fun at this event. I take many screenshots of community events like these because I was unable to take screenshots during the first few events I attended when I joined the community. I love having these screenshots for the wonderful memories made. Thank you, Vanessa, for this wonderful event. If y'all would like to check out Vanessa's site, feel free to click on the link below.

Vanessa Mythdust's Site


No comments: