October 20, 2018

Edward Lifegem Side Quests!

Hello Wizards!

Edward Lifegem is back! Well, I've technically never left, but today I wanted to make a post about my life wizard. I haven't been questing my life wizard for quite some time now and I thought it was about time that I make a post about him. After all, this blog is based around him. Today I thought I'd give you an update on my life wizard and what I've been doing lately!

As I've mentioned above, my life wizard has been behind on quests for a while (meaning at least a year). I don't like leaving my main wizards behind and after seeing how amazing Empyrea Part 2 looks, I've been inspired to start questing all of my wizards again - starting with Edward Lifegem. Mr. Lifegem has been level 112 for a year now and my goal yesterday was to level him up to 113. I wasn't too far from leveling, but to level, I had to complete some of the side quests that I've been behind on. I decided to travel to Khrsaylis to complete a few of the many side quests that I had to complete.



I am over the level I need to be to live in this world, but that wasn't stopping me from worrying! I was mostly worried I wouldn't be strong enough. Life wizards are great healers, but not so much of an attacker. I'm happy that I was wrong about not being strong enough. I was able to heal and attack. Most of the time, my life wizard would end with full health even after a boss fight. This was surprising to me and really inspires me to side quest more. I wasn't much into side questing until we started the new wizard group questing that we do on Tuesdays. It's nice to see that my life wizard is still able to solo these side quest fights on his own.



I was eventually able to level up to 113! I hope to continue side questing to see if I can level up again. If you look in my wizards quest log, you'll see at least 20 different pages of side quests. Keep in mind that I don't always pick up side quests. It's time to put a dent on these side quests. Anyway, I should get going. I have some Halloween Run stuff to work on. Wish me luck! By the way, I will make another side questing update post if I am able to level up another level. I wouldn't be shocked if I do level up again from side quests. Thank you all so much for reading! Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. :)


No comments: