October 26, 2018

Wizard101 Questing: Where We Ended Up (Week 7)

Hello Wizards!

I apologize for the late blog post about our recent week of Wizard101 Group Questing. I've been busy preparing for Sunday's Halloween Run. I seriously think everyone will have so much fun at this event. I am excited to show everyone what we've planned over the past few months. For now, let's talk about our questing adventures!



The last time we quested, we ended up on the quest "Gladiator Games". This quest required us to compete by defeating various enemies and bosses in the Grand Arena. Before we did anything, we made sure to buy our theme of the week, the Fire Elemental transformation, from the Crowns Shop for 500 Gold. We made it through this area rather quickly! This area also gave a lot of experience points which in return made a lot of us level up - which is always nice. You'd think we would do a great job in this area because fire melts ice, but it's really because we have such an amazing group of friends. :) 



The Grand Arena is the last area in the Entrance Hall other than the Emperor's Retreat & Vault of Ice Dungeons. We made quest through each of these dungeons - and to my surprise, I didn't take as many screenshots as I thought I did. I was having a lot of fun defeating the enemies with our group of friends that I forgot. I was thinking we would end here, but you'll be shocked that I was wrong. We weren't done yet because we made our way to the final main area in Krokotopia, the Tomb of Storms! I'll say now that we made our way through each area in the Tomb of Storms completing most of the main quest requirements. We decided to stop questing before the final dungeon of Krokotopia. :D


Quest: "Temple Dweller"
(The Final Dungeon of Krokotopia)

Your Task: Complete ALL Main Quests in Krokotopia Up To Temple Dweller

Optional: Complete ALL Side Quests in Krokotopia for additional experience.

Our Next Questing Stream
Tuesday, October 30th
6:00 pm Central / 7:00 pm Eastern

I'd like to add that everyone is welcome to these streams no matter their level! If you would like to help us feel free to join us on either game anytime we stream. Everyone is welcome to our streams. Thank you all again for your support. By the way, we'll be streaming again on Sunday at 12:00 pm Central for our 3rd Annual Halloween Run. We hope you're able to join us. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.


No comments: