October 15, 2018

Fighting Medulla For The First Time!

Hello Wizards!

Yesterday, Autumn Dreamwalker & I announced that we wanted to fight Medulla for our Sunday stream. We were expecting the worse because Medulla is the toughest boss in Wizard101. We did however have awesome friends cheering us on!




If you watch the video above, you'll see us casting spells, fleeing, and more! Thank you so much ChrisTheNecromancer for helping us in this crazy dungeon! Seriously, this was definitely the craziest fight I've been throughout of the 9 1/2 years I've been playing Wizard101. I am happy that we defeated Medulla, though. We worked together to finally defeat him after a year of waiting!


Final Thoughts: Medulla Near The Center - High Difficulty, Not Near Impossible Difficulty


Final bosses are always fun because of the level of difficulty. Although this was a very stressful fight, I still think Kingsisle did a great job. I just hope Empyrea Part 2 provides us with the appropriate spells, gear, and pet talents that will help everyone quest through future content. Speaking of Empyrea Part 2, I am glad we're finally ready! I look forward to the test realm. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.



No comments: