July 6, 2014

5th Of July Party Recap!

Hello Wizards!

Yesterday I made a short blog post about a party Blaze Shadowhorn from Tales of the Spiral was planning on throwing last night. I can't believe how many people were there at the event! We had a lot of fun and the party had a nice turnout. :) I took a lot of pictures when I was there and I thought I'd share them with you. :D There are photos of the pre-party and a few events that happened at the event.. :) Thank you Blaze for taking time during the middle of night where you are to have this event and get the community together! :D

















































































































1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Great recap and yup it was indeed a fun party. I just love it when we get together to have fun & giggles.
Chrissy The Blesser