July 14, 2014

I'd Love To Travel Back In Time!

Hello Wizards!

Lately I've been thinking about what Wizard101 was like before it's current time.. Have you ever asked yourself what Ravenwood Academy was like when Malistaire was death teacher or when Sylvia was the life teacher? I've asked myself this many times in the past few years. There's times where I've thought about what certain areas would look like before we even joined Wizard101. I think it would be very cool to travel back in time to see what each world looked like before Malistaire and Morganthe even made any trouble. Can you imagine how cool it would be to see what Wizard City looked like in the olden days? :P I think that would be awesome! I hope one day we get to travel back in time to see what wizard101's worlds looked like before we explored them (just like we did in Dragonspyre, Ghost Avalon, Morganthe's past in Khrysalis). This is a little thing I thought I'd blog about today. :D Here's a question for you... If we do travel back in Wizard101's time one day, what area would you explore first and why? I would explore Ravenwood, Wizard City to see how much has changed. :D





2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Well considering the Dr. Who-ish phone booths scattered around the spiral in test realm, we may just get to do that. I would check out Ravenwood and then head to Dragonspyre to see what the rest of it looked like in it's beautiful past state.
Chrissy The Blesser

Edward Lifegem said...

Yes! I heard about those, I don't know why I didn't add that to my post, but that's why I thought about going back in time. And nice! That's awesome that you'd love to explore Ravenwood & Dragonspyre if you went back in time on Wizard101. :D Thanks for your comments! :)