July 29, 2014

Edward Lifegem's Favorites

Hi there!

I don't have a game blog post that I could make today. I've been trying to blog everyday of the month but sometimes there's nothing to make a post about! :O I challenged myself the beginning of this month to make a blog post everyday in July and I will do it. :D Today I have a Q&A of my favorite things in real life :P. 

Question: 
What's your favorite movie?

Answer: 
I have many favorite movies! My favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone. A normal movie though? well..  I love Iron Man so... I guess the first Iron Man! :D

Question:
What's your favorite television series?

Answer:
If you follow me on Twitter, you should know that my favorite show on t.v. is ONCE UPON A TIME! I could make an entire post about this show but I won't now.. You should check it out on ABC! Btw... If you like Frozen, Elsa is going to be on it... Okay I'm done talking about the show, for now... :P

Question:
What's your favorite food/dessert?

Answer:
Pizza! I love Pizza, and I have many favorite desserts.. I guess I'll say cake because my Birthday cake yesterday was delicious and it's my new favorite. :P (with cotton candy ice cream)

Question: 
What's your favorite console game?

Answer:
I have an xbox 360 and I love playing the Bioshock series. This game is for 17+ and if you're any younger, you shouldn't be playing this game! :O I still like this game though, it's one of my favorite console games. I can't pick one with this because I have a second favorite that's also my favorite... Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex. I told you about this game a few weeks ago. I played this game on my Playstation 2 when I was younger. I still love it today!

Question: 
What's your favorite PC Game?

Answer:
I don't have a favorite PC game... KIDDING!! I have two favorite PC games. I created a blog in 2010 and started making blog posts about my first game I started playing and a few years later I started to blog about my other favorite favorite PC game... WIZARD101 & PIRATE101!!! :D

Question:
What's your favorite season?

Answer:
I love Winter! I love cookies, hot chocolate, Christmas, New Years, and of course SNOW! :D Most of you know that by now.. That's why my first wizard was an ice wizard. :)

Question:
What's your favorite sport?

Answer:
I have two favorites.. I like Football (American Football) and Basketball! :D

Question:
Will I do another Q&A?

Answer:
I don't know if I'll do another Q&A anytime soon. I wanted to make this Q&A since I didn't have anything to blog about today and thought it would be fun to blog about this. I won't let you all know that this post has been published on my social sites, so you'll have to find it! Thank you for reading. If you want another Q&A click on one of the reactions below!! :D

1 comment:

Frostcaller said...

I love snow as well! :P And Once Upon a Time, and Home Alone, and pizza, and Wizard101 & Pirate101 of course!! :D Great post, Edward! :)