July 5, 2014

Tales of the Spiral's 5th of July Party!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you all had a great 4th of July. I know I did! My town had wonderful fireworks and I ended up having a bonfire and eating smores and then shooting off fireworks of my own. I think yesterday was one of the best 4th of July's I've ever had. Anyways.. Today is usually the boring day when you have nothing to do and most likely you're sitting down reading this post thinking about why today is a boring day... that all changes right... now!! :D Today, Blaze Shadowhorn from Tales of the Spiral is hosting a 5th of July party! I think this will be a lot of fun since most likely most of you have nothing else to do (I'm guessing that because I didn't have anything to do today- just like the day after Christmas). I hope you all show up to Blaze's party, he's planning on having a few contests too! If you would like more information, click the image attached below! I hope to see you there, I plan on going on my life wizard. :D

1 comment:

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

Thanks for the shout out Ed! Means a lot. So glad you were able to come and I can't wait to see you again soon! Happy 5th of July to you my brother :)