July 3, 2014

Post #4: Meeting The Wizard101 Community

Hiya!

Tomorrow's the Fourth of July! I've been preparing to celebrate both the Fourth of July and my 5th year wizardversary. I still can't believe I've been playing Wizard101 nearly five years! I guess I'm shocked that I've been playing this long and at the same time know why I have. :) On my last post, post #3, I talked about the creation of my blog and a little bit about my ice wizard. I ended yesterday on a picture that I'm going to use today... :D



















If you're new to the community, you might not know what this is an image of since Diary of a Wizard is currently closed down. I remember really meeting the community the first time in late 2010 at the First Annual Ravenwood Ball and Birthday Bash! I only knew Mary because she ported me there and I noticed a ton of people and I was very shy so I didn't talk much. I remember staying for a few hours because I thought it was fun and it was the biggest party I've ever seen on Wizard101. I couldn't believe the community was this big and I knew that I'd love to add everyone there (found out there was a limit on my friends list :P). During the second year (the picture above), I had more friends so I could talk to a few more people while I was there. :)



















The third annual Ravenwood Ball in 2012 was a lot of fun too! I arrived about.... 6 hours early for the event! I remember the last two and knew I'd have a lot of fun at this one just like I did at the first one. I had plenty more events that I went to in late 2010 through 2012 and I love having those memories! The Ravenwood Ball happened around the time I was in Pirate101 Beta and I decided to change my wizard's clothes to match Pirate101 a little bit. :) 2012 was a very fun year... this brings me into the Pirate101 part of my posts that I will make tomorrow.. :D The next few posts will be Wizard101 & Pirate101 related. :D I will stop on Sunday with my last post (not my last blog post, but my last # of posts about my Wizard/Pirate history).. Thank you for reading! :D


1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Isn't it great fun when we all get together to party and meet new friends? Great shots as usual and I can't WAIT to see how you are going to celebrate your 5th. Mine slipped by me without my noticing it in May so I will just celebrate a bit late with you. :D
Chrissy The Blesser