July 20, 2014

Petnome's 4th Birthday Party Recap!

Hello Wizards!

Yesterday Petnome celebrated their 4th Birthday by having an awesome party on Wizard101! A lot of wizards from the community showed up to show their support to Petnome. I love how this party reminded me of some of the old parties I went to when I first found out about the community. Was you able to make it to the party last night? If you did, I'm sure you know that there was a lot to do such as tag, gauntlets (including the Spiral Cup Gauntlet :O), contests and even chatting with friends you haven't talk to in awhile! This party was amazing and I want all of you at Petnome to know that you're doing great and I appreciate the hard work you put into the site. Thank you for your amazing website and hosting the huge party last night! Here's a few pictures out of 100 I took of the party. :D
























































































































1 comment:

Zardozfl said...

Wish I could've been there. Had to work. Always miss all the fun.