July 15, 2014

Defeated The Wild Bunch!

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you had a great Tuesday! I know I had a great day because it was so nice outside today. I can't believe it was 70 degrees today, and of all times July?!?! I hope it's this nice on my Birthday (July 28th) but I have a feeling it'll be hot. If it is hot, I want it to rain to cool it down a little bit. :P I promise this post isn't about weather! LOL. Okay... Let's talk about my swashbuckler and what he's been up to lately! :D



















On my last blog post,  I had to enter a dungeon called the Dusty Arroyo Cave.. This dungeon took about an hour to complete because there was a lot of fights and I had to run around a lot in this dungeon because Buck Bronco kept running away from me and leading me into mobs to fight. Some of the enemies in this dungeon, such as the spiders, were strong but I made it through. After I defeated Buck Bronco, I had to talk to Sly Winkum to tell him the good news. Once I arrived he said he had bad news about something and that's where I ended my blog post the last time. When I talk to him, he said that the Wild Bunch attacked Tumbleweed, broke Ike Bronco out of jail and kidnapped Timmy. Old Man Bronco wants to fight me at the Old Jailhouse and today I sailed to the Old Jailhouse to fight the Wild Bunch!




























Today I had to fight two different groups of the Wild Bunch during the beginning of the Old Jailhouse dungeon. These fights were not difficult and sometimes the Magnificent Seven joined and helped me. These two battles were not difficult at all. The last fight of this dungeon where I had to fight Old Man Bronco was more of a challenge because I have to defeat three different bosses (Waco the Kid, Buck Bronco and of course Old Man Bronco). If I defeat the three bosses on this quest, that would mean I'd win the battle! This battle wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but Jane did die because Old Man Bronco kept shooting her by using Boost Fire. Other than that, everything went fine and we ended up defeating the Wild Bunch and saving Timmy! 
























































I sailed back to Tumbleweed to tell Sly Winkum and the good news and found out that the Magnificent Seven wanted Timmy to be the 7th member since I would soon leave. After he joined the seven, another member, Buffalo Bill, decided to join my crew which means I have a new companion!! :D Today was a fun day to quest and I hope my next post is as fun as this one has been. I'm going to end this post now with one last picture of the day... :D Get ready... we're going to look for Captain Blood's Lair soon! Until then, I'll see you around the spiral.




2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch......:D Um doesn't that mean that the 7 are now back to 8 since Bill left with you? I always wondered about that little plot point. Especially when Privateers get two of them.
Chrissy The Blesser

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Gah Typo I meant the 7 are back to 6. *Blushes*
Chrissy The Blesser