July 9, 2014

Breaking News: Edward Cringle & The Magnificent Seven Reunion Tour

Ahoy Pirates,

I hope you're having a great Wednesday! I'm having a great day so far because I got to level on Pirate101 again. :D To tell you the truth, I miss leveling on Pirate101 and I'm glad I could level again on my swashbuckler today! Okay.. Lets talk about the title of this blog post.. A few days ago, Chrissy The Blesser commented on one of my questing posts and made a silly idea about me helping the magnificent seven reunite being in the headlines.. Well, I think it's not only a silly idea, but an awesome idea for a name of my blog post title today! Thank you Chrissy. :)




















I will talk about what I did today after I talk a little bit about what happened on my last blog post. I promise the title of this post will make sense by the end of this post. :D On my last blog post I had to rescue Billy the Kid from a Frogerale jail in Santo Pollo. The dungeon wasn't hard to complete so I made it through in no time! After I rescued Billy, I had to sail back to Tumbleweed. Timmy told me that Duck and Buffalo Bill was in Old Chirp Place and that Duck wanted me to meet him there. Today I traveled to Old Chirp Place to see why Duck wanted me to meet him there.




















Once I arrived, Buffalo Bill was upset because we were late.. :P I also found out that I'm now an official member of the Magnificent Seven! The other six gave me the seventh badge since there had to be a seventh member. After he gave me the badge, we went to Wyatt's grave to pay respects only to be ambushed by part of the Wild Bunch. I had to fight a few members of the Wild Bunch but it wasn't as difficult as I thought the fight would be. I was thinking more members would show up like the last fight I had in the Frogerale dungeon. :P




















My companions didn't join this fight since I had the other members of the Magnificent Seven, but like I said above, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :D After I defeated the five or six gang members of the Wild Bunch, Ike Bronco said the fight wasn't over and I'd pay for what I did.. I don't think it's a threat since we took him to jail in Tumbleweed. :P Today was a fun quest day where there wasn't too much, or too little! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will blog again another day. OH, before I forget... I leveled to level 33 after turning this quest in :D (see image below)! Thanks for reading and until my next post, I'll see you around the spiral!


1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Great post and wonderful shots as usual. I love your writing style. It sounds like a diary of an actual pirate. :D Thanks for the nod. I am greatly honored. :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Chrissy The Blesser