July 16, 2014

Everyone's Fishing!!

Hello Wizards,

If you just got home, you should know that Kingsisle finally released the magical fishing update to Wizard101's live realm! I think fishing is going to make a great addition to the game because I think fishing is a lot of fun. Sometimes it takes awhile to catch a fish, but that's normal! I can't wait to test fishing out on the live realm. I didn't test it out much on the test realm, but I will test it on the live realm and I will make a post to let you know what I think about Wizard101's Fishing. I might make that post tomorrow so make sure to look for that once it's published! :D If you would like more information about fishing, click on the image that's attached below. I hope you have a great day and good luck catching a whopper!


No comments: