July 7, 2014

Leveling My Ice Wizard To Level 100!

Hello Wizards!

I wanted to make a short post to let you all know that I'm planning on leveling my ice wizard, Edward Wintergem, to level 100 next! Edward Wintergem is currently level 83 and in Azteca, so I only have 17 levels to go. I won't be alone when questing so this time it should take less time than it did on my life wizard. I can't believe I'm leveling all of my wizards! I haven't been level cap on more than two of my wizards since I was level 60! I think it's time I hit level cap again with my wizards. I don't have two accounts and I don't level my wizards with crowns or two accounts, it takes time because all of my main wizards are on one account. I think I'm doing great so far considering I haven't quest this much since 2011. That's it for now.. Wish us luck because "we" will start leveling this week or next week! Thank you again for reading and I hope to see you around the spiral. :)


No comments: