July 28, 2014

Birthday Post!

Hi there,

I wanted to make a blog post thanking all of you that said and will say Happy Birthday to me. I'm having a great day so far and it's only 9:00 A.M.! How am I having an awesome day and it only be 9:00 in the morning? Well.. I'm happy God gave me 21 years of life and I'm celebrating by eating cake, ice cream and celebrating with my family by eating pizza and possibly watching a movie at the end of the day. I also get to celebrate on here with you all (my 2nd family) and I'm thankful I have all of you too. Thank you for supporting me and everything I do! Well.. I should go.. it's going to be a long, fun day! :D

Oooh, Balloons! :O

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i i i Here's to a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!
~~~~ Hope it's a good one.
~~~~~

Chrissy The Blesser said...

You are most welcome Ed. *Chrissy Hugs* You deserve all of this.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday pal.

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes! I had an awesome Birthday :)