July 31, 2014

Lt. Jim Masterson

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope all of you are having a great Thursday! Today I got to level my swashbuckler and thought I'd make a post since today is my last day of blogging everyday. I've made a blog post about Wizard101 or Pirate101 everyday this month! I'm shocked because it's the first time I've ever made a blog post everyday in one month. I had a lot to blog about this month. :D I also have a lot to talk about today, so get ready for a long post! :D



















Before I tell you what I did today, I'm going to talk about the quests I had to complete on my last post. On my last blog post I defeated the Wild Bunch and finally entered the Haunted Skyway. I sailed to Fort McMurtry to find Captain Blood's firstmate. I found Colonel Church and he told me that he wanted me to sink eight ships before he would tell me anything about Blood's firstmate. When I finished sinking the ships, he told me that Sabatini (Blood's former firstmate) left Fort McMurtry. He also said he'd help me find out more information if I helped Lieutenant Jim Masterson. Today I had a chance to help Masterson out. I found out that there was a jailbreak and he wanted me to help find them prisoners. I found Weasley (a prisoner)  by asking around and he went back easy. I found out that I had to find a second prisoner, Crazy Horn, in a Vortex near Tumbleweed..



















Crazy Horn wasn't a hard boss to defeat because I had to use spells on a ship first. This is something I really like about Pirate101.. If you're about to fight a mob on a Pirate ship, you can use as many attacks as you can before you enter battle. The pirate ship they were on kept sailing toward my ship so I had to back up. You can use as many attacks as you can and then when you're ready, enter the battle. You will notice that the enemies health is lower than it normally is. The enemies health is lower because you attacked the ship and the lower the ship health is, the better chance the enemies on the ship's health is lower. This boss and his crew was easy to defeat because of this. :D Keep this in mind when you're about to fight enemies aboard a ship. :) I promise this will help you! After I finished this fight I had to sail back to Fort McMurtry to tell Bat the good news.












When I arrived, Bat told me that he knew who helped the prisoners escape. Bat told me that I could find Captain Foote in a Vortex behind Fort McMurtry. I had to find an area in the vortex called the Hang Em' Jail but ended in the wrong place. I had a quest from the Commodore in the same area I was in and ended up fighting in the wrong battle for about 20 minutes! I even took a lot of screenshots so that was very confusing.. I will get three training tomes for my companions but this is a warning to anyone that has that same quest.. Don't enter the middle dungeon, enter the dungeon to your left! Don't make the same mistake I did unless you want some training tomes. :P I finally found the right dungeon by looking around the area. The fight I was supposed to fight took a little bit and one of my companions did die. To tell you the truth, all three of my companions that entered this battle almost died but my character and two of my companions were lucky enough to live. This fight took awhile to complete but we finally did it. I freed a Corporal that was kept there and I use the Life Fountain option to teleport back to Fort McMurtry since there are a ton of bloodbats in from of the vortex and I didn't want to get caught. I told Bat that I found the guy and he was happy that I helped him find all of the prisoners including the leader. This is where I'm going to stop this post because I already think it's too long of a post! :P I'll attach one last picture to this post to finish the post. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral!


2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Good stuff and fantastic screenshots as usual. you really have a gift for capturing great action. :D
Please don't worry about posts being too long. I prefer them that way, but that's just me. Great tips for the players.

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you so much for your support! I love taking screenshots of Pirate101. I don't know how fun it would be if I didn't have screenshots on my blog posts. Thanks again for your comment and I hope you had a great Thursday. :)