December 24, 2012

Congratulations Pirate101!

Ahoy Pirates!

If you haven't noticed by now, the polls have closed for the MMORPG 2012 Players' Choice Awards. From what I'm seeing, it looks like Pirate101 has won the game of the year 2012! They have a 27.8% ahead from second place Guild Wars 2 with 27.3%. I knew Pirate101 would win :) We all have to thank Kingsisle for a great game though, a fantastic game that they built not too long ago and it still won Game of the Year. This means Kingsisle has to be the best game team ever right? Well I think so! I really can't wait until next year to see all of the surprises you have for us Kingsisle. I hope you have a great Christmas, New Year and a bunch of great years ahead!


Merry Christmas from,

Edward Cringle! 

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Congrats Pirate101/Kingsisle! And thanks for a great game!