December 26, 2012

What are you doing New Year's Eve? (Dec. 26th)

Christmas is over!

I'm very sad to even say that and I've changed the background to a normal background, I didn't want to keep the Christmas one up b/c I know Christmas is over the day after which is today. I will be counting down on Twitter though in 100-150 days like I did this year! I loved posting so many Christmas songs and I was going to extend Christmas songs through December 31st but going to only post one last song and that's what are you doing New Year's Eve. I hope you enjoyed all of the Christmas songs and I'm hoping next year I get every single day with Christmas song posts! Here's the last one.. until Christmas 2013 :)


1 comment:

Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts said...

LOL. I guess you can start a new blog trend: Song of the Day!

Um... just an idea. :3