December 1, 2012

Crowns

A nice person just trying to find a way to get crowns was asking a people on a page on how to get crowns and I respond to her that certain ways will get you banned or account taken away. Here's a post on what to do and what not to do when trying to get crowns...


Crown Generators, Account Theft, Banned!
(What not to do)
Let me begin with crown generators... They don't exist! If they do Kingsisle will notice and they will ban your IP address/ account. Crowns may not be easy to get but this isn't the way to go, I'm trying to help you before this happens to you. Account Theft is the same thing, if someone promises you crowns and says they will give them to you on your account if you give them your password, well goodbye to your account. Kingsisle says never to give your password away to anyone! There wouldn't  be a password if they wanted it to be for anyone, right? Please understand that you really need to keep your password in great care and not let anyone have it. Once your account is given away...
BANNED


Fansites & Giftcards
(What to do)
This is the best thing to do when you're in need of crowns and can't buy them for yourself! When the fansites had crown contests I entered and sometimes I didn't win but one time I did when I really needed them, I couldn't believe that I had just enough crowns to access another area in Pirate101. Have you heard of the game fansites before? Well there's plenty of them out there, here's a link to both the, Wizard101 and Pirate101 fansites. Note: Fansites don't always have contests.



The fansites aren't the only thing you can do, you can also get giftcards from good friends, or bloggers. Giftcards are the best thing for crowns OR a membership if you really want to trust someone. If someone says they'll give you crowns and they are a good friend, make sure you still ask them if they have a gift card. These are the greatest ways to get crowns unless Wizard101 or Pirate101 official Facebook or Twitter pages have a contest (Some are fake, be careful away from those).


I wish you good luck with your questing in the Spiral and make sure you stay safe online! 

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Lol! I dont think I have ever really even heard of a crowns generator before :P Great advice about the fansites though. KI is awesome for giving so many codes for fansites to give away! :)