December 31, 2012

2012: The best of Around the Spiral?

Hi there!

Well, this is the last day/ hours of 2012. I've had such a great year with all of you and I can't believe I'm saying it but I'll be gone until 2013. Yeah... Its awhile.. Okay maybe I should say next month, or.. tomorrow! Lol! :) I would never make a post like that. Today I'm going to make a great post of all of my favorite adventures on Around the Spiral and my favorite things about this year in blogging.

The beginning of 2012- Jan-May

I started off at a rough start on Around the Spiral due to personal issues but everything started to get better and I had my first huge contest! If you don't remember, I had my 10x10x10 contest  and that had to be the biggest contest I had this year. I was planning on having another contest which was supposed to be right about now. I decided to reschedule that until the beginning of next year though! I'll explain more in a little.. My other favorite thing about this time period was when Pirate101 was released. I was very excited and I had to start blogging about the announcement and all! I couldn't wait to start playing that. I found out about Pirate101 in April and I had to wait awhile until my ship arrived so I could finally experience my Pirate adventure. Around the Spiral had 150 members/50,000 views during this time period.

Middle Of 2012- June-September

Wow, this was a crazy time period. I loved every single moment of it though! In June I found out about the Pirate101 Fansite submission and was trying for that a few times. August was my favorite month, I couldn't blog about my adventures on Pirate101, but I really loved being accepted to Beta and really thank Kingsisle for that! I always wanted to join Wizard101 beta but I arrived to late and I'm glad I had a chance to participate in Pirate101 Beta! I think its made me a better player and its weird but I think its made me a better player in Pirate101 and Wizard101! Around the Spiral had about 175 members during this time period/ 80,000 views!

*End of 2012- October- December*

Yeah.. This time period.. It had to be the best Around the Spiral has ever had! In October I was trying my best to level and I didn't focus on blogging much. I was trying to figure out what my blog could be like at the end of the year if I made official Pirate101 fansite, this brings me to November 2012. On November 8th I finally made Pirate101 Official Fansite within an hour after submitting my blog. This was the third time and I couldn't believe it. I had a lot of hope that I would make it though :) This was a huge goal accomplished including 100,000 views on blog and 200 members. In December, this month, I had a chance to talk about my Pirate101 character, explain more about myself to my new members. I also had a chance to think about how great 2013 is going to be. I have a lot of goals, and I'm planning on completing them. Maybe I could have some help from you! I hope you stick around with me and continue your adventure Around the Spiral! 

Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Great idea for a post! I hope next year is just as good, if not better than this one :) Happy New Year!