December 24, 2012

Who am I? How did I start Around the Spiral?

Hi there!

This is probably directed to Pirate101 players since Around the Spiral was made an official fansite a few months ago. I haven't had a chance to make this post for awhile because I was very busy! I'm busy now too, but, I really wanted to make this post. I promised a friend on Around the Spiral's Facebook that I would yesterday but I forgot! Sorry about that. I love doing sections, so I'll tell you who I am in a first section and how I started this blog in the second, enjoy!

Edward Lifegem, who are you?

I am a 19 year old blogger, who has played Wizard101 since August 2009 and Pirate101 since Beta in August 2012! I found out about Kingsisle's first game Wizard101 from Cartoon Network and I was currently looking for a video game to play and noticed this, I looked up the website immediately and instantly was addicted to the game. I've been playing ever since! I decided to start a blog about the game (more information about that in next section).  Before Around the Spiral became an official fansite, I was only blogging about Kingsisle's first game, Wizard101. They also have names on there so that's how I got the name Edward Lifegem! Its different than Pirates of course :) I have used Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem since last April on this blog. For Pirates, I am a level 50 witchdoctor with a new character called Edward Cringle which is currently a level 5 swashbuckler! I love Pirate101 as much as I love Wizard101! 

My excitement for both games, or maybe just a level!

How did you start your blog Edward?

I started my blog in 2010 with a good friend Mary Dreamshade. She also played Wizard101 with me and we created our blogs after seeing a famous blogger/ community manager of Pirate101, friendly! I loved his blog and that's why I still blog now because back when I started my blog I always loved blogging because he did too! I love blogging now so much that I try to blog everyday even when I'm busy like today, Christmas Eve. I really do love my fans and can't believe that this blog has made it this far. I started blogging about Pirate101 in April when Pirate101 was first announced, I couldn't wait to get on the game and start blogging about it. I decided to submit for official when Kingsisle said we could, I submitted the first time and the blog looked too much like a Wizard101 site. I understand that because it really did, I was only blogging Wizards mostly with more detail. This brings us to the second time I submitted, I had a few issues that I didn't catch and I fixed them. On November 8th I submitted again and an hour later I was seeing tweets, from Anthony Deathbane the first time and he was telling me that I made official fansite to Pirate101! I couldn't believe it. I looked at my email and there it was, Friendly said I made official! I am very glad to be an official fansite and I promise you that I will start blogging a lot more going into detail, this post may be going into too much detail  but I really am glad I made this post so you know more about me :) I hope you enjoyed this post and I really can't wait to blog more for all of you (Including Wizard101), in 2013! I have big plans for all you and I hope you enjoy them!

First picture of Around the Spiral being an Official Pirate101 Fansite!


I hope all of you have a great Christmas and I hope you enjoyed this post! Merry Christmas :)

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Great post! You forgot the part about you being famous though :P lol :D